Chapter 2

A Welcoming Battle

      As the heroes have arrived to Alalea, they spotted the Vikings attacking the city walls!

      "I hope Wave and his sister are alright." said Lucy as she got out of her boat and dash towards the Vikings to take them out.

      "Lucy! Thank goodness you have returned!" said Water Princess.

      "Let's push them back!" said Lucy.

      "I'm with you!" said Wave.

      Together, they forced the Vikings to retreat.

      "Fall back Vikings, we are leaving!" said the Viking Captain.

      Before he have a chance to depart, a mysterious ninja dashes in and eliminated the Viking Captain!

      "You are not going anywhere!" said the female ninja.

      "Huh?! who is she?" said Prince Light.

      Vike smiled, "she is my sister."

      As the ninja hears Vike, she comes to him, "brother!"

      "I am glad that I will be able to see you again! After a long time!" said Vike, "everyone, meet Rose!"

      "Hello Rose, you are an excellent fighter." said Lucy, "call me Lucy."

      "Hello and thanks, Lucy." said Rose.

      "She will be staying with us in the time being." said Vike.

Comments