Chapter 5

Another Alliance?

      Lord Pirate sees Lucy return to their ship.

      "Was it successful?" said Lord Pirate.

      "It wasn't," said Lucy.

      "What happened?" said Prince Light.

      "Sear was stronger than I thought!" said Lucy, "he can transform into a dragon!"

      "Yeah, I forgot to tell you that he can shape-shift." said Vike.

      "It's not your fault, at least I survived." said Lucy, "now it seems impossible to take on Sear with just the Gold Blade."

      "Hmm, that reminds me, there is a sword that is sealed at my home base!" said Rose.

      "Your home base is where exactly?" said Lucy.

      "I believe she is talking about the Blue Navy's Base, it is another alliance that fights for freedom as well!" said Vike.

      "So, there is another alliance that does the same things like us?" said Lucy.

      "Hang on, my allies says they need assistants at Doom Island!" said Rose.

      "Rowan!" said Lucy, "let's hurry to Doom Island! Everyone on board!"

      The heroes aboard their ship as quick as possible and sailing towards Doom Island!

Comments