Chapter 7

Blue Navy Alliance

      They have arrived to Blue Navy Alliance, Lucy was impressed by the base designs.

      "Wow, this place have a lot of stores and Merchants!" said Lucy.

      "We have a book store in our base and look at that!" said Rose, "your stories are featured in our book store!"

      "Wow, they must have loved our heroic stories." said Lucy.

      "Indeed they are," said Rick.

      "Hey Rick, can you show our allies around our base?" said Rose.

      "No problem Rose, everyone come this way." said Rick.

      As Rick guides them around and they are now at their training ground.

      "This is the training camp, we basically have all types of fighting styles." said Rick as he approach to Archery Range.

      They saw a girl with a Special Bow that is made out of Lapis!

      "Who is she?" said Prince Light.

      "That's a good question, she is my sister named Lilly." said Rick.

      "Hey everyone!" said Lilly.

      "Lilly is not only my sister, she is also a princess of Blue Navy Alliance!" said Rick.

      "It is nice to meet you, Princess Lilly!" said Lucy.

      "Nice to meet you too Lucy," said Lilly, "General of Alalean Alliance!"

      "How do you know?" said Lucy.

      "I have read your stories," said Lilly.

      "Wow, so you know everything about me and my crew!" said Lucy.

      "That's right!" said Lilly.

      "So I heard you are an Archer, right?" said Lucy.

      "You're correct, I fight for my alliance." said Lilly, "I can protect myself."

      "I used to have a bow," said Lucy.

      "Where was it?" said Lilly.

      "I believe last time I left it, it was in my ship." said Lucy.

      "Alright, can you go get your bow and show me your skills?" said Lilly.

      "Sure," said Lucy as she go to her ship to find her bow.

Comments