Chapter 3

To the Vikings

      "We need to defeat Sear, he is causing too much threats." said Vike.

      "Where is he?" said Lucy.

      "I will lead you to him!" said Vike as he gives directions to where they need to go.

      As they arrive to the Vikings hideout, Lucy sees flames in their habitat.

      "Their living is interesting, their houses are not burned!" said Lucy.

      "As I would assume, yes." said Vike.

      "Brother, look over there!" Rose pointed at the two figures in the distance, it was Sear and his puppet!

      "Ah, finally some new faces!" said Sear.

      "So this is the Viking leader!" said Lucy, "he is huge!"

      "Yeah, I am questioning why and how is he that big? He is almost like a giant!" said Prince Light.

      "Go face them my puppet!" said Sear.

      "As you wish," said Corrupted Soul.

      "This again?! I am prepared this time!" said Lucy.

      Lucy and the corrupted clashed, Lucy used the same skill from before and the corrupted casts an Inferno Fireball at Lucy!

      Lucy was prepared and reflected the blast back at him!

      "Ahhh!" said the Corrupted Soul.

      "You may rest well now, my master." said Lucy.

Comments