Chapter 8

Archery Training

      "Okay, where is my bow at?" said Lucy as she is searching in the ship's Armory Room.

      "Found it," said Lucy as she found her Blue Emerald Bow.

      "I will make you proud, Blake." said Lucy.

____________________

      Lucy have returned to the Archery Training Ground, Lilly was waiting.

      "Wow, that is a nice bow you have! Who forged it?" said Lilly.

      "This bow was forged by a Samurai named Blake," said Lucy.

      "I heard about that Honorable Warrior, his fighting style is inspiring to many of my soldiers!" said Lilly.

      "Yeah, he is a great warrior." said Lucy, "but unfortunately, he is gone just to protect me."

      "I'm sorry about what I hear from you," said Lilly.

      "It's alright, for now let's practice our Archery Skills!" said Lucy.

      "Alright, show me your skills with your bow." said Lilly.

      Lucy aim at the target, she released the arrow and it hits the center!

      "Hmm, my skill isn't rusty after all!" said Lucy as she retrieves her arrow.

      "Not too shabby Lucy, even though you mostly use the sword." said Lilly, "surprisingly that you have good aim with your bow!"

      "Thank you, Lilly!" said Lucy.

      "No problem Lucy," said Lilly.

      "Lucy, you are amazing with that bow!" said Prince Light.

      "Who is he?" said Lilly.

      "Princess Lilly, this is Prince Light." said Lucy, "and Prince Light, this is Princess Lilly."

      "Nice to meet you, Princess Lilly!" said Prince Light.

      "Hello, you can just call me Lilly for short." said Lilly.

      "I also happen to be an Archer myself," said Prince Light.

      "Your bow is fantastic, uses Light Magic as ammo for your Magic Bow!" said Lilly.

      "Yes Lilly, my bow is unique." said Prince Light.

      "Well, thank you for your time." said Lilly, "for now I am going to assemble a squad for defense."

      "Okay, I will see you later." said Lucy.


The End of Season 3 Episode 2!

Comments